Federal Firearms Licensee (FFL) services
Sin City Munitions FFL Services can transfer your firearm from an out of Nevada dealer or online firearm retailer or to a buyer outside Nevada. Sin City Munitions does NOT provide services to facilitate private sales.
Please contact us in advance of arranging for the transfer so we may coordinate with the transferring dealer. Every firearm transferred by Sin City Munitions is subject to a transfer fee per the schedule below.
Our transfer services fees are as follows:
- Long Gun Fee: $25.00 (up to three (3) per transaction)
- Hand Gun Fee: $25.00 (up to three (3) per transaction)
- Brady Check / NICS Fee: $25.00 (State of Nevada fee for background checks)
- 8.15% Nevada sales tax (on value of item transferred)
We are a veteran-owned business.
**LEO and military – call for special transfer rates**
Our license number is 9-88-003-01-8J-04481. A copy of our license is here.
A transferred firearm must meet all requirements of Nevada and federal laws and must be shipped with each of the following:
- an operational gun lock that works for that firearm (see more below)
- an appropriate gun case for that firearm
- a copy of the transferor’s FFL (the transferring FFL will also need a copy of Sin City Munitions’ FFL)
It is the customer’s responsibility to confirm that the firearm you are transferring complies with ALL state and federal laws. We will help you with this if you contact us, but ultimately you are responsible if you buy a gun and then find out it cannot be transferred.
Firearms must be shipped via UPS, FedEx, or a similar insured, reputable carrier that provides tracking information to the customer. DO NOT SHIP FIREARMS VIA THE U.S. POST OFFICE. It is Sin City Munitions’ policy NOT to accept firearms shipped by USPS. Any firearm so arriving is subject to a $100 PENALTY and may be returned to the sender. Please do NOT violate this rule as we are unable to guarantee the security of firearms so shipped.
It is the customer’s responsibility to make ALL arrangements with the transferring FFL including delivery of required documents and payment of shipping costs and to notify Sin City Munitions of any firearm transfer prior to its arrival at our premises. Notification should be made by e-mail ONLY with the name of the transferee in the subject line to:
A phone call to Sin City Munitions is neither necessary nor sufficient. The email notification must include:
- The make / model of the firearm being transferred
- ALL contact information (name, address, daytime phone number) for the transferring FFL (including a contact name)
- ALL contact information (name, address, daytime phone number) for the customer requesting the transfer
There is no need to call us to double-check your gun’s arrival. Please rely on the tracking information provided to you by your shipping company. A support ticket from our system will be opened for you to track this order. You will receive an email from that system
It is the customer’s responsibility to ascertain whether the firearm has arrived by contacting the shipping company, and to claim the firearm from Sin City Munitions within specified time limits.
Long guns must be picked-up from Sin City Munitions by the close of the third business day after arrival on our premises (arrival date plus two days).
- Long guns NOT picked-up within this time period are subject to a $10/day storage fee for every day after this period.
- Long guns NOT CLAIMED WITHIN THIRTY DAYS of arrival will be considered ABANDONED .
Handguns must be picked-up from Sin City Munitions by the close of the third business day after arrival on our premises (arrival date plus two days).
- Handguns NOT picked-up within this time period are subject to a $10/day storage fee for every day after this period.
- Handguns NOT CLAIMED WITHIN THIRTY DAYS of arrival will be considered ABANDONED .
Once a firearm is considered abandoned, Sin City Munitions reserves the right to possess and sell the firearm at no further recompense to the customer.
If a firearm does not meet Nevada or federal laws, it will be returned to the transferring FFL at the customer’s cost and may be reported to the proper authorities.
If a firearm is shipped without a gun lock or gun case one must be supplied by the customer or purchased from Sin City Munitions before the firearm can leave our premises.
By shipping a firearm to Sin City Munitions you are declaring your understanding and acceptance of the transfer policy as put forth by this page.